We would like to bring to your attention that according to the Cyprus Company Law, Cap. 113 all Cyprus Companies are subject to an annual government levy of € 350 payable by 30.06.2023.
Non-payment of the annual government levy will result in penalties and the de-registration (strike off) of the company from the registry of Cyprus companies. Noting that the reinstatement of the company to the Registry can only be implemented through Court decree order.
Late payment of the levy will give rise to the following penalties:
- € 35 penalty for delays of up to two months,
- € 140 penalty for the payment made after 31.08.2023.
In order to comply with legal provisions and avoid any penalties imposed be kindly requested to proceed with the payment using one of the following methods:
- Payment via gateway portal www.JCCsmart.com.
- Settlement of the payment with the assistance of your corporate service provider.
- Cheque payment from Cypriot bank account of the client’s company to the Registrar of Companies.
- Payment at the cashier of the Registrar of Companies (requires personal visit of the client).
IBCCS TAX CY CAN HELP
IBCCS TAX CY remains at your disposal should you require any further information, clarification or professional assistance with the settlement of the Annual Levy.
For further enquiries, please contact us by email on firstname.lastname@example.org or call our office in Cyprus on +357 222 58 777.