Annual Levy of EUR 350.00 – companies registered in Cyprus
Please be informed that as per the Article 391 of the Companies law (as amended Law No. 6(I)/2013), it is obligatory to pay the annual fee – Annual Levy for all companies registered in Cyprus.
The fee equals to EUR 350.00 (three hundred and fifty euros) and has to be paid to the Registrar of Companies in Cyprus.
Annual Levy applies to all companies registered in Cyprus, whether dormant or not.
Deadline for payment for all companies registered in Cyprus: 30th June 2019.
Methods of payment for Annual Levy:
- Payment by credit card by the client – please follow the link below:
- Payment to the account of IBC Corporate Solutions, so that our firm pays the fee on behalf of the client.
- Cheque payment from Cypriot bank account of the client’s company to the Registrar of Companies.
- Payment in the cashier of the Registrar Companies (requires personal visit of the client).
Failure to pay the levy will occur in penalties and strike-off from the registry.
- payment between 1 July and 31 August: 10% penalty (EUR 350 + EUR 35 =EUR 385)
- payment between 1 September and 30 November: additional 30% penalty (EUR 350 + EUR 35 + EUR 105 = EUR 490)
Strike-off from the Registrar of Companies: in case a company will fail to pay the annual levy with the penalties, the Registrar has a right to strike-off the company from the register.
Further penalties: in case the company is strike-off from the registry, the penalties for reinstatement are as follows: – payment within two years from the date of strike-off: EUR 500 – payment after two years from the date of strike-off: EUR 750