EVENT: Estonia, Georgia, Cyprus: tax incentives & relocation
7 February 2020, Tallinn, Estonia
We are pleased to invite you to the Official Opening of our New Office in Estonia.
The official opening will be connected with a seminar: Estonia, Georgia, Cyprus: tax incentives & relocation describing various interesting tax and business incentives of each of the jurisdictions.
The event is addressed to entrepreneurs, business executives, lawyers, tax advisors, accountants, and individuals having interest in expanding their network and seeking for business and/or investments opportunities.
Book your space now, the capacity is only 40 participants!
14:30 – 15:00
- Registration of participants, networking
15:00 – 16:00
- Official welcoming & announcement of opening of IBCCS office in Estonia
- Estonia – one of the best EU destination for start-ups and IT companies
- Georgia – your next travel destination in 2020
- Georgia – doing business & tax incentives
16:00 – 16:15
- Coffee break
16:15 – 17:30
- Cyprus – attractive holding regime & destination for relocation
- Launching an STO (Security Token Offering) in the most tax-efficient way
- Q&A, discussions, networking, tasting of Georgian wine
Event participant will have the opportunity to network and meet potential partners and clients from Cyprus, Georgia and Estonia and other countries.
Georgian wine tasting is provided thanks to assistance of the Embassy of Georgia in Tallinn.
Contact to the organisers
Location of the venue
Workland Vabaduse, Pärnu mnt 12, Tallinn