We would like to bring to your attention that according to the Cyprus Company Law, Cap. 113 all Cyprus Companies are subject to an annual government levy of € 350 payable by 30.06.2021.
Non-payment of the annual government levy will result in penalties and the de-registration (strike off) of the company from the registry of Cyprus companies. noting that the reinstatement of the company to the Registry can be effected only through Court decree order.
Late payment of the levy will give rise to the following penalties:
- € 35 penalty for delays of up to two months,
- € 140 penalty for the payment made after 31.08.2021.
In order to comply with legal provisions and avoid any penalties imposed be kindly requested to proceed with the payment using one of the following methods:
- Payment via gateway portal www.JCCsmart.com;
- Payment to the account of IBCCS TAX so that our firm pays the fee on behalf of the client;
- Cheque payment from Cypriot bank account of the client’s company to the Registrar of Companies;
- Payment at the cashier of the Registrar of Companies (requires personal visit of the client).